*Hello,*

*Greetings of the day!!!*

*Please share resumes to s...@hclglobal.com <s...@hclglobal.com> at the
earliest.*
*Below is the job description for your consideration:*

*Role: SharePoint Architect*

*Location: Denver, CO*

Job Description:-

·         Onshore and Overall experience of 15+ yrs in SharePoint with at
least 3 yrs experience in modern SharePoint Online UI (SPFX knowledge).

·         Worked as SharePoint solution architect at least 3 yrs.

·         Building web parts and extensions using SharePoint Framework

·         Experience with CSS, React, Typescript, Office UI Fabric.

·         Experience with Bootstrap

·         Experience in writing Jquery for custom forms.

·         Thorough understanding of the Sharegate migration tool.

·         Excellent research and documentation skills.

·         Thorough knowledge of the MS roadmap for SharePoint and Teams so
they can anticipate and prepare the team/tenant for upcoming changes and
advise on upcoming features that would be beneficial in our environment.

·         Ability to oversee the offshore team, providing guidance on best
practices, code reviews, and serving as an escalation point for difficult
issues and requests.

·         Strong UI skills to deliver visually appealing sites.

·         Excellent customer service (soft skills).

·         Able to clearly communicate complex technical solutions to me and
to our end users Documents requests and requirements.

·         Experience with SP PnP PowerShell
--
Thanks & Regards,

*Srikanth*

*HCL Global Systems Inc*