Hi Friends,

I hope you are doing great,

I have an urgent requirement from one of my esteem client, I will
appreciate if you can have an eye on the below requirement and send me your
consultant updated profile ASAP.

*Job Title: Test Automation Location: San Jose, CA Duration: Long Term
Contract*

*Job Description: *

·         Analyzes & develops complex data and enhance the process models,
logical data base designs, & data definitions

·         Proficient in writing complex SQL queries (11i or 12c) .

·         Very Strong experience in the PL/SQL concepts like Procedure,
Packages, Function, Triggers, Error Handling

·         Experience with batch jobs and jobs scheduling with various
tools/utilities

·         Must have working experience in  Unix OS

·         Experience in performance tuning and handling large data volume

·         R proficiency for data curation and exploratory data analysis

·         R-Shiny web applications incorporating user interactive features
and data visualizations.

·         Ability to write/manage data pipeline scripts to setup data for
visualization

·         Constructing and optimizing complex SQL queries to support
reporting needs( Integration with R/Shiny) .

·         Machine Learning - Time Series Algorithms for prediction .

·         TCL-Oracle Knowledge .

·         Version Control systems( BitBucket

Thanks & Regards,

Sai Kiran Nandrolu

Sr. Recruiter

[image: https://www.w3global.com/logoSignature.png]