Hello *Associate*,

Hope you are doing well
We have below requirement open. Please send me your genuine candidate on my
email ID  *ifthek...@canopyone.com <ifthek...@canopyone.com>*

*Role: SAP Basis HANA Consultant*

*Location: Santa Clara, CA*

*Duration: 6 Months*

*Rate: 64/hr on C2C Max*

   - Having Strong Basis Knowledge and Hands on experience on Technical
   Planning, Installations, Upgrades, Support.
   - Work experience in ECC, SRM, SCM, BI, Portal, Solution Manager (Abap
   +Java), BOBJ,BODS and Tableau, PO and APO  Live cache.
   - Knowledge of Installation, Migration & Operation of SAP systems in the
   cloud (AWS, Azure or GCP)
   - Good knowledge / Trouble Shooting of Basis administration & expertise
   of performance tuning.
   - Good exposer in Operating System (Windows, SUSE Linux), Database
   (MSSQL & HANA).
   - Ability to troubleshoot/analyze and resolve technical problems.
   - Good practical knowledge in applying support package, kernel upgrade,
   OSS note
   - Ability to work independently to investigate & contribute in resolving
   system issues.
   - Understands criticality of system monitoring & can Monitor SAP the
   system using various available / implemented tools/mechanism.
   - Good Communication and exceptional technical documentation skills

*Thanks & Regards*

*Mohammed Ifthekharuddin*

 Tel: 703-831-8282 Ext 223 Cell: 323-825-5662
  Email: ifthek...@canopyone.com  Web: www.canopyone.com
<http://canopyone.com/>