*bi...@tekishub.com* <bi...@tekishub.com>

*The best way to contact me is by email:*

*Looking for Adobe AEM Consultant at Bellevue, WA*

Hello

Hope you are doing well,

Our client is really very eager to fill this position ASAP!!!! If you're
interested, please call me at your earliest convenience. If not available
to take up this position, I will be grateful if you could forward this
email to your friends who may be interested.

*Job Title: Adobe AEM Consultant*

*Location: Bellevue, WA*

*Duration: 6 months+ contract *

*Visa: ALL (NO OPT, CPT & Transfers)*

*Must Have Skills*

AEM

PM skills

Communication

Working with clients to understand the AEM scope requirements, prepare
documents, walk through with clients, update the review comments and
deliver the final documents. Group the interface owners, understand
interface requirements and then arrange continuous calls to bring agreement
on scope and interface impacts. Bring in common timelines for testing,
deployment etc.

Top 3 responsibilities you would expect the Subcon to shoulder and execute
Requirement gathering Handling group meetings Delivery planning

*Please respond me with the following details:*

Full Name:

Number:

Email ID:

Current Location:

Skype Name:

LinkedIn id:

Visa status:

Visa copy & DL copy:

Updated resume:

DOB:

Education details:

Bachelors, University and Year of Passing:

Masters, University and Year of Passing:

Employer Details:

Thanks & Regards

*Mohammed Bilal Shah**?*

Sr Technical Recruiter

[image: cid:image001.jpg@01D5E048.145AF4B0]

*Tekis**Hub* Consulting Services

1000 N West Street, Suite 1200, Wilmington, DE, 19801

**:* bi...@tekishub.com

*(: *302 613 2500 Ext 245 *Direct:** 302 900 8987*

*Hangouts:* bilal.recruite...@gmail.com

*LinkedIn*:
https://www.linkedin.com/in/mohammed-zulqurnain-qamar-bilal-561bba117

*Website:* www.Tekishub.com <http://www.tekishub.com/>

[image: E-Verify - Employment Eligibility Verification banner with E-Verify
logo.] <https://e-verify.uscis.gov/esp/cpshome.aspx>  An E- Verified Company