Salesforce Business Analyst
Job Description

We are:

Accenture Federal Services, helping clients unlock hidden value and solve
their most critical challenges. We believe that insight-led outcomes are
everything. Through innovation, we empower digital enterprises and help
customers solve their toughest problems fast—the first time around. And we
give every member of our team personalized chances to grow, including
certifications across multiple areas, industry training, and hands-on
experience.

You Are:

An inventor and a problem-solver.Curious and future-focused, you’re always
looking to dive deep into new technologies andmeaningfully apply them. But
talking tech is only your second language. You rise above and beyond to
constantly finding better ways for our government to work.

The work:

   - Contribute new products, workflows, and ideas to influence the Pega
   platform
   - Identify risks that threaten project success and recommend workarounds
   - Ensure Pega runs smoothly by testing and adjusting as needed, then
   documenting fixes
   - Works independently and seeks guidance if needed

Here’s what you need:

   - Expert experience supporting CRM development or implementation
   - Must be a
   - An active Top Secret clearance is required for this role

*Important Information*

*An active security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required
for this role.*

*Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an
affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.*

*Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does
not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment
authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1
visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).*

*Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action
Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.*

*Equal Employment Opportunity*

*All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed,
color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran
status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic
information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as
protected by federal, state, or local law.*

*Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged
records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.*

Please send me your resume on missnaina2...@gmail.com

Thanks