Hello *Associate*,

Hope you are doing well
We have below requirement open. Please send me your genuine candidate on my
email ID  *ifthek...@canopyone.com <ifthek...@canopyone.com>*

*Position:* *AZURE* *Lead/Architect with Java.*

*Location: Las Vegas, NV*

*Type Contract*

The client is looking for 30% design and 70% hands-on. So, we're looking
for a *Lead/Architect kind* of profile.

Experience: 10+ yrs

JD:

   - Hands on experience on *Azure App Service Model*, Web Apps, Mobile
   Apps, API Apps and Web Jobs.
   - *With good knowledge and experience in Java J2ee and Microservices*.
   - Hands on experience on Azure storage services like SQL DB Tables Files
   and Blobs.
   - Hands on experience with Azure API Management Service.
   - Hands on experience in Microservice development on Azure using
   Container Service and Service Fabric.
   - Hands on experience of executing cloud native projects in Azure with
   DevOps using VSTS along with Microsoft as well as Open Source Tools.
   - Hands on experience on Azure Integration services like Service Bus and
   Event Hubs.
   - Good knowledge of Azure IaaS, VMs, VNET, NSG Rules, VPN Gateways and
   Express Route creating, deploying, configuring and scaling applications on
   Windows Azure PaaS.

*Thanks & Regards*

*Mohammed Ifthekharuddin*

 Tel: 703-831-8282 Ext 223 Cell: 323-825-5662
  Email: ifthek...@canopyone.com  Web: www.canopyone.com
<http://canopyone.com/>