*Hello*

Currently, we are looking for talented resources for one of our listed
clients. If interested please reply to me with your updated resume or feel
free to reach out to me for more details on *949-590-4396.*

*Business Analyst (Records & Document Management System):*

*Location: LA, CA*

Please find below details for BA.

1.       Traditional BA nor necessarily technical BA

2.       should be familiar with agile technologies.

3.       Experience in Content management like open text or documentum or
 sharepoint.

4.       Document management  experience.

5.       Experience in Client migratration from existing system to new
system,  should have migrated content or methodologies or data to the new
system.

·       5+ years of experience as Business Analyst

·       Experience in *Utilities* domain (preferably Gas Engineering)

·       Experience in Document Management Systems (*OpenText, Documentum,
SharePoint*)

·       Capture business and functional requirements by conducting
requirements gathering sessions with project stakeholders

·       Analyze existing process workflows and develop future state
workflows

·       Excellent communication & documentation skills, should work
independently

·       Ready to work with multi-vendor teams from distributed locations

·       Experience in working with/in cross-functional teams

·       Experienced in Agile Scrum & SDLC methodologies

·       Exposure to Functional Testing and UAT

·       Awareness of Cloud technologies

·       Familiar with wireframing/prototyping (UX)

*Thanks and Regards*,

Prem Thakur

Email -  prem.tha...@denkensolutions.com

Phone - 949-590-4396

Denken Solutions, Inc. (*An MBE Certified*)

Newport Beach, CA- PST