Hello *Associate*,

Hope you are doing well
We have below requirement open. Please send me your genuine candidate on my
email ID  *ifthek...@canopyone.com <ifthek...@canopyone.com>*

*Job Title: Oracle Apps DBA lead*

*Hire Type: CTH (USC, GC, L2-EAD, GC-EAD, H4-EAD)*

*Location: Irvine, CA*

   -

   *EXPERIENCE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS:*
   - Oracle Application Database Administration and Oracle Databases
      Performance Tuning and Backup / Recovery solutions
      - Must have experience in upgrading 11i to R12.2
      - Experience in performance tuning, backup and recovery
      - Experience in Oracle Linux and Red Hat Linux platforms
      - Possession of good communication and presentation skills
      - Ability to lead/work independently and make independent judgments
      - Previous experience of leading offshore DBA team from onsite
      - Should be able to lead discussions with client IT teams and third
      party vendors

*Thanks & Regards*

*Mohammed Ifthekharuddin*

 Tel: 703-831-8282 Ext 223 Cell: 323-825-5662
  Email: ifthek...@canopyone.com  Web: www.canopyone.com
<http://canopyone.com/>