Hello

Currently, we are looking for talented resources for one of our listed
clients. If interested please reply to me with a resume or feel free to
reach out to me for more details at* 949-590-4396.*

*Please send me resume at **prem.tha...@denkensolutions.com*
<prem.tha...@denkensolutions.com>

*Please find attached *JD

Technical analyst

LA, CA

Below are the key requirements:

·       8+ years of experience as Technical Lead

·       Excellent communication, Analytical, Problem-Solving &
Documentation skills and work independently

·       Experience in Full-stack development (React, NodeJS, and SQL Server
preferred).

·       Good to have experience in technologies like *PHP, ColdFusion,
Java, C#, VB, etc.*

·       Should be able to *Create Functional, Non-functional & Business
Requirement documents*

·       Experience in working with Complex applications having interface
with multiple systems

·       Ready to work with multi-vendor teams from distributed locations

·       Should be able to closely work with offshore team (India)

·       Effectively communicate with onshore and offshore teams

·       Review and validate technical design and solutions

·       Take ownership of all offshore deliverables

·       Experienced in Agile Scrum & SDLC methodologies

·       Experience in *Azure DevOps and AWS*

Good to Have skills:

·       Experience working with AWS & AWS Certifications

·       Understanding UI/UX design process

·       Experience in REST API

*Thanks and Regards*,

Prem Thakur

Email -  prem.tha...@denkensolutions.com

Phone - 949-590-4396

Denken Solutions, Inc. (*An MBE Certified*)

Newport Beach, CA- PST