Hello ,

Greetings of the day!!!

I would like to speak with you regarding a job opportunity with my client.
Please find the job description below, if interested, please share me your
updated profile along with the best number and time to speak with you.

JD as follows,

*Role: Network Architect*

*Location: Des Moines, IA*

*Mostly work on-site from day one.*

*Requirements:*

·         Minimum 12 years’ relevant experience in leading teams in NETWORK
architecture, implementation, support, operations and migrations in a
datacenter and public cloud environment

·         Must be able to independently lead diverse and multi-region
teams, and take complete ownership and responsibility of the teams and
solutions

·         Excellent practical knowledge on basic network technologies, like
routing, switching, firewall, WLC

·         Good knowledge of AWS networking, direct connect, VPC, and
maintenance using console and CLI

·         Good understanding and implementation knowledge of Software
Defined Networks and Digital Network Architecture

·         Good understanding and implementation knowledge of Cisco products
- Cisco ACI, Cisco SDA and Cisco SD-WAN, vEdge routers

·         Good understanding and implementation knowledge of Firewalls,
FMC, FTD

·         Good understanding of Technologies such as: LAN, ISE/ASA, Overlay
Networking, DNS, EVPN

·         Good understanding of WAN Design - MPLS VPNs, Internet, QOS over
WAN, DMVPN, EVPN, Service Chaining, NFV

·         Able to determine the most suitable hardware and software for any
network type and hardware installs

·         Collaborate with vendors for new, refresh and upgrades of
existing hardware

·         Very good knowledge of network security and basic understanding
of NetDevOPS

·         Implementation knowledge of Infrastructure as Code, using Ansible
for Network automation

*Must have skills:*

·         Understanding and implementation knowledge of Cisco products -
Cisco ACI, Cisco SDA and Cisco SD-WAN, vEdge routers.

·         Understanding of Technologies such as: LAN, ISE/ASA, Overlay
Networking, DNS, EVPN

*Good to have:*

·         Certifications preferred

·         Cisco CCNA, CCIE, SDWAN,

·         AWS certified practitioner

--

Thanks & Regards,

*Srikanth | *Technical Recruiter

HCL Global Systems, Inc.

Direct: 248-473-3868

Email ID: s...@hclglobal.com

Certified Minority Business Enterprise (MBE)