Hello

Currently, we are looking for talented resources for one of our listed
clients. If interested please reply to me with resume or feel free to reach
out to me for more details

Sr. Java Developer with Application & Production Support. -  McLean, VA

Location - McLean, VA

*Candidate should be strong in Application support & Production support
should be capable to lead the team.*

· Minimum 8-10 Years’ experience working on Java/J2EE technology.

· Strong technology background, solid understanding of the ITSM process
(Incident, Problem Management, change management).

· Experienced in application support with Java/J2EE, .net technologies.

· Exposure to Auto sys job schedule, monitoring.

· Good with Unix shell script and background processes.

· Good hands-on experience with SQL, stored procedure (Sybase, MS SQL
server)

· Communication Management – Prepare Weekly, Monthly, and Quarterly report
and present to customer.

identify the issue and follow with Client Team and team to get the
issue/Task/Service request/escalation resolved.

Work with team to complete impact assessment of the changes deployed in
production environment.

Work closely with infrastructure team, business operation and development
team for issue resolution.

*Thanks and Regards*,

Prem Thakur

Email -  prem.tha...@denkensolutions.com

Phone - 949-590-4396

Denken Solutions, Inc. (*An MBE Certified*)

Newport Beach, CA- PST

*fied*)

Newport Beach, CA- PST