Hi,

Please let me know your interest and availability for the below position.

.Net Developer at Tallahassee, FL.

Job Responsibilities:

Bachelor's degree preferred or exceptionally relevant software design and
programming experience.
At least five years’ experience in design and development of information
systems.   Two of those years in a lead role.
5+ years of prior web application programming experience utilizing Microsoft
technologies.
Demonstrated skill in developing software with security and performance in mind.
High degree of skill with software design and programming with Microsoft.NET
and SQL Server
Basic knowledge of Microsoft Operating systems and IIS.
Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and written, with customers,
co-workers and business contacts in a courteous and professional manner.
Strong analytical ability.
Ability to establish effective, professional working relationships with clients
and co-workers.
Ability to effectively mentor other developers with less experience.
Experience with the following a plus:
                * Asp.Net Core 2.x
                * Asp.Net Core MVC
                * Entity Framework Core
                * ASP.Net WebAPI Core
                * Agile Development Lifecycle
                * Requirements Gathering and Analysis
                * GIT
                * Azure Cloud
                * Azure DevOps
                * IIS
                * Angular
                * Typescrip

Thanks,
Om Prakash | IT Recruiter
V2 Innovations Inc
42180 Ford Rd, Ste 302, Canton, MI 48187
Phone: (734) 408 4698
Fax: 734-408-4744
Email: omprak...@v2innovationsinc.com
www.v2innovationsinc.com<http://www.v2innovationsinc.com/>
Disclaimer: We respect your Online Privacy. This e-mail message, including any
attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain
recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of
the original message. If you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then
please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line and mention all the e-mail
addresses to be removed with any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting the
e-mails to you. We are sorry for the inconvenience.