Hi,

Please let me know your interest and availability for the below position.

VDI Engineer at Atlanta GA

6-8 years of experience in VDI Migration, Setup, and Configuration.
Designing, implementing, testing, and deployment of the virtual desktop
infrastructure Interacting with business to understand requirements and
engaging stakeholders in architecting the VDI solution and ensuring the
platform meets the consumer requirements. Facilitating the transition of the
VDI solution to Operations, providing operational and end-user support when
required. Acting as the single point of contact for all technical engagements
on the VDI infrastructure. Creation of documented standard processes and
procedures for all aspects of VDI infrastructure, administration, and
management. Working with the vendor in assessing the VDI infrastructure
architecture from a deployment, performance, and security, and compliance
perspective. Providing mentoring and guidance to other VDI Administrators.
Document designs, development plans operations procedures for the VDI solution.

Thanks,
Om Prakash | IT Recruiter
V2 Innovations Inc
42180 Ford Rd, Ste 302, Canton, MI 48187
Phone: (734) 408 4698
Fax: 734-408-4744
Email: omprak...@v2innovationsinc.com
www.v2innovationsinc.com<http://www.v2innovationsinc.com/>
Disclaimer: We respect your Online Privacy. This e-mail message, including any
attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain
recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of
the original message. If you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then
please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line and mention all the e-mail
addresses to be removed with any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting the
e-mails to you. We are sorry for the inconvenience.