Hello

Currently, we are looking for talented resources for one of our listed
clients. If interested please reply to me with a resume or feel free to
reach out to me for more details  at prem.tha...@denkensolutions.com

*Java Developer*

*(Java, Microservices)*

*Minimum -9 years of relevant professional experience*

Location: St. Louis Missouri

*JOB Duties:*

   - Having a relevant experience 4-10 years.
   - Expert in *Java 11* and frameworks like Springboot, Spring Security,
   Spring Integration and Microservice based Architecture
   - Expert in Java, Spring framework, multithreading, collections, JDBC,
   Hibernate etc.
   - Expert in SQL, shall be able to create, optimize and Manage   database
   - Expert in deploying web servers Apache, database servers and configure
   them.
   - API Development and deployment experience using Dockers or related
   technologies
   - Experience on Web Application framework development and backend API
   - Experience in Web Services, Docker, Virtualization
   - Proficient understanding of code version tools, such as Git, SVN.
   - Experience with *JIRA, Confluence and SVN.*
   - Experience with SQL databases *(PostgreSQL/Oracle/Sybase)*
   - Experience with *AWS/Azure or PCF*
   - Manage   CI, CD Pipeline for Springboot based Applications and SQL
   base database (Oracle)
   - MUST have experience in Agile SCRUM/ SAFe Agile mode of project
   execution.
   - Experience in analysis, design, and development and testing phases of
   Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) using agile. Experience with JIRA,
   Confluence and SVN.
   - Ability to establish trusted partnerships with product heads, and
   executive level stakeholders
   - Comfort with agile operating models
   - Update and maintain documentation for team processes, best practices,
   and software runbooks
   - Establish trusted partnerships with peers, product heads, and
   executive level stakeholders
   - Must be passionate about technology and engineering

   - Ability to leverage technology to deliver business value

*Preferred Experience*

   - Experience in Financial Services or Fintech

*Thanks and Regards*,

Prem Thakur

Email -  prem.tha...@denkensolutions.com

Phone - 949-590-4396

Denken Solutions, Inc. (*An MBE Certified*)

Newport Beach, CA- PST