Hi,

Greetings of the day!!!

I would like to speak with you regarding a job opportunity with my client.
Please find the job description below, if interested, please share me your
updated profile along with the best number and time to speak with you.

JD as follows,

*Role: Scrum Master *

*Location: Austin, TX*

·         Min 8 experience Scrum Master

·         Project Management experience is plus

·         Jira

·         Agile

·         Scrum Certified

*Role: Production Support Engineer*

*Location: NY*

·         Any Database (SQL, DB2, Sybase), Scripting –

·         Development in backend

·         Prior exp on Production Support

·         Banking knowledge is add on

·         Experience in unix, shell scripting, Sql, Sybase/Db2, Java.

·         Have hands-on experience in L1 and L2 support experience.

·         Experience in Monitoring tools, scheduling tools (Autosys).

·         Experience/knowledge in Tomcat, apache server, web server, jboss.

·         Support Experience in handling multiple applications, product
support experience.

--

Thanks & Regards,

*Srikanth | *Technical Recruiter

HCL Global Systems, Inc.

Direct: 248-473-3868

Email ID: s...@hclglobal.com

Certified Minority Business Enterprise (MBE)