Hello

Currently, we are looking for talented resources for one of our listed
clients. If interested please reply to me with resume or feel free to reach
out to me for more details at prem.tha...@denkensolutions.com

Position -  Sr. Full stack Reactjs developer

Location: Santa Clara, CA

*Required Skills*

Job Description

·       A full stack Senior / Lead Engineer with an overall IT industry
experience of 10 – 12 years.

·       Hands-on NodeJS / ReactJS experience with ability to understand,
code, and review applications / services.

·       Experience working with SQL and NoSQL databases (MySQL, mongo,
DynamoDB).

·       Experienced AWS developer with hands-on knowledge on EC2, lambda,
S3, SQS and other AWS services.

·       Experience with Jenkins, GitHub, Splunk is a plus.

·       Ability to work in an onshore-offshore environment, leading and
mentoring teams.

·       Ability to work in an agile collaborative environment.

Required Skills

NodeJS, AWS, SQL (prefer MySQL), NoSQL (prefer mongo DB or DynamoDB), Jenkins

Secondary Skills (Nice to Have / Optional)

Splunk, GitHub, JIRA, Confluence

*Thanks and Regards*,

Prem Thakur

Email -  prem.tha...@denkensolutions.com

Phone - 949-590-4396

Denken Solutions, Inc. (*An MBE Certified*)

Newport Beach, CA- PST