*bi...@tekishub.com* <bi...@tekishub.com>

*The best way to contact me is by email:*

*Looking for MSBI (Power BI) Developer at Bowling Green, KY*

Hello

Hope you are doing well,

Our client is really very eager to fill this position ASAP!!!! If you're
interested, please call me at your earliest convenience. If not available
to take up this position, I will be grateful if you could forward this
email to your friends who may be interested.

*Job Title: MSBI (Power BI) Developer*

*Location: Bowling Green, KY*

*Duration: 6 months+ contract *

*Visa: ALL (NO OPT, CPT & Transfers)*

*Must Have Skills*

Power BI

SQL

*Nice to have skills*

Power BI

SQL

*Detailed Job Description*

8 years of IT experience, minimum 5 years of Power BI development
experience required.

Should have strong hands on experience in power BI, can understand the
requirements and develop the power BI reports.

Should be strong in Oracle. decent communication skills.

Should interact with client for requirements gathering.

Should provide weekly status to client

Top 3 responsibilities you would expect the Subcon to shoulder and execute:

Decent communication strong in power BI Strong in SQL

*Please respond me with the following details:*

Full Name:

Number:

Email ID:

Current Location:

Skype Name:

LinkedIn id:

Visa status:

Visa copy & DL copy:

Updated resume:

DOB:

Education details:

Bachelors, University and Year of Passing:

Masters, University and Year of Passing:

Employer Details:

Thanks & Regards

*Mohammed Bilal Shah**?*

Sr Technical Recruiter

[image: cid:image001.jpg@01D5E048.145AF4B0]

*Tekis**Hub* Consulting Services

1000 N West Street, Suite 1200, Wilmington, DE, 19801

**:* bi...@tekishub.com

*(: *302 613 2500 Ext 245 *Direct:** 302 900 8987*

*Hangouts:* bilal.recruite...@gmail.com

*LinkedIn*:
https://www.linkedin.com/in/mohammed-zulqurnain-qamar-bilal-561bba117

*Website:* www.Tekishub.com <http://www.tekishub.com/>

[image: E-Verify - Employment Eligibility Verification banner with E-Verify
logo.] <https://e-verify.uscis.gov/esp/cpshome.aspx>  An E- Verified Company