*Duration : *12 Months

*Contract : *C2C

* Visa : *Except H1B

*Rate : *Open

*MUST HAVE *

è Automation Testing

è Python

*Candidate Responsibilities*

*Working with Client''s App testing team on mobile automation.*

*Testing android and ios native apps using Appium framework, written in
python.*

*Typical Day*

*The position will be remote until the Client reopens. May need to come
on-site for initial training.*

*QA Automation Engineer would support our QA team.*

è help QA manager define and write/create test cases for manual, automated,
stress, and load tests

è Analyzing incoming support tickets that are raised up from tier 2 Digital
Support, turning them into test cases, and then helping automate them for
testing/regression

*Education Requirement*

*Bachelor's degree*

*Technical Skills Required*

*Must-haves:*

è Appium automation experience 3-5+ years

è Python automated test framework experience 3-5+ years

è Experience with mobile application performance testing

*Nice to have:*

è Backend API automation

è Security testing

è experience with mobile application load testing ( frontend UX/UI,
backend, API )

*Soft Skills Required*

*Azure DevOps experience - using tests in ADO or integrating into pipelines*

Have a nice Day.

Thanks & Regards,

John ( Business Development Manager),

Phone: (630) 780 - 4905

Fax :  (702) 973 - 0973

Email: j...@urbanesoft.com

 Urbane Soft Technologies Inc,

 5795 S.Sandhill Rd, STE F,

 Las Vegas, Nevada -89120

 USA

 www.urbanesoft.com

 ABOUT URBANE SOFT TECHNOLOGIES INC

Urbane Soft Technologies Inc is an IT consulting & staffing firm, which
specializes in providing top IT resources to companies on a contract and
permanent basis.

Our expertise extends to all modules of IT technologies.

We can provide top IT resources at rates lower than those charged by large
integrators.

Here is a link to our website: www.urbanesoft.com

emails in the future, please reply with "REMOVE" in the subject line and
the email id(s) to be removed. All removal requests will be honored ASAP.
We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused