*bi...@tekishub.com* <bi...@tekishub.com>

*The best way to contact me is by email:*

*Looking for Python Developer at San Jose, CA*

Hello

Hope you are doing well,

Our client is really very eager to fill this position ASAP!!!! If you're
interested, please call me at your earliest convenience. If not available
to take up this position, I will be grateful if you could forward this
email to your friends who may be interested.

*Job Title: Python Developer*

*Location: San Jose, CA*

*Duration: Long term contract *

*Visa: ALL (NO OPT, CPT & Transfers)*

·         7+ plus years exp Python Developer with micro-services
development and deployment experience.

·         *Must to have - Python, Python web frameworks, GDP databases.*

·                                  *Good logic/algorithm-based python
background.*

·         Experienced in Product based or startup company.

·         Strong verbal and written communication skills

·         Comfortable working in Linux/UNIX environments

·         Degree in Computer Science, Data Science, Engineering, or
relevant experience

·         Past CISCO experience is a plus

Please share the profiles in the below format

Candidate’s name:

Phone number:

Email address:

Skype ID

Visa status (With validity):

Current location:

Willing to relocate:

Availability for interview:

Expected salary/rate:

Notice period:

Highest education (Including date)

Reason for change:

Communication:

LinkedIn Profile:

If Ex-TechM Employee required ID NO:

Reporting Manager:

Project name:

Exit reason:

Last 3 Months rating:

Thanks & Regards

*Mohammed Bilal Shah**?*

Sr Technical Recruiter

[image: cid:image001.jpg@01D5E048.145AF4B0]

*Tekis**Hub* Consulting Services

1000 N West Street, Suite 1200, Wilmington, DE, 19801

**:* bi...@tekishub.com

*(: *302 613 2500 Ext 245 *Direct:** 302 900 8987*

*Hangouts:* bilal.recruite...@gmail.com

*LinkedIn*:
https://www.linkedin.com/in/mohammed-zulqurnain-qamar-bilal-561bba117

*Website:* www.Tekishub.com <http://www.tekishub.com/>

[image: E-Verify - Employment Eligibility Verification banner with E-Verify
logo.] <https://e-verify.uscis.gov/esp/cpshome.aspx>  An E- Verified Company