Sure, that's what I meant with "still buggy". In my case, NewsRob, I can say
though that I don't use any private API.

I have to add though that I never verified the bug myself, so it might be
totally unrelated to the Magic or not a bug at all.

But for the twidroid problem he also posted a screenshot though:
http://twitter.com/techtravel/statuses/1238274270

Anyway, I'd mark it up as suspicious behavior for the time being. The user
is willing to show the problem to me in person. As he lives 300 kms apart
from me I would need to have something else in the area to go there, but
when I do I'll take my logcat with me and feedback here then.