Hello Associates,

I have a very Immediate need for *Splunk Engineer With Dynatrace experience*
for my client in *Phoenix, AZ Remote till Covid* (100% interview with in
24/hr)

Kindly go through the below position and do let me know your interest.

Kindly share suitable profiles at  fah...@mirthconsulting.net

*Title: Splunk Engineer With Dynatrace experience Duration: Multiyear
Contract Location: Phoenix, AZ*

*Consultant Must have 10+ Years of IT Over All experience*

*H4 EAD, EAD GC, Green Card , US Citizen only required…..*

Qualifications- Must have:
Minimum 6 years of industry experience with 4 years of relevant experience
In depth understanding of Linux functionalities and features as well as
good experience of Linux system administration
Hands-on deployment and troubleshooting expertise to at least a medium to
high level expertise on the following technologies and products:
Observability

Dynatrace & Splunk
Cloud Technologies
Docker, Kubernetes, Jenkins, Github, Confluence, Jira, Selenium, Nexus.
Proven diagnostic, troubleshooting, and service restoration skills.
Excellent interpersonal skills, customer service skills, and English
communication skills with difficult customers in outage situations.
Metrics management, outstanding written and verbal communication skills
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent
work experience
The candidate must have the ability to bridge the gap when working with the
Product, Architecture, QA and Infrastructure teams.
Strong Bash/Ansible Playbook Scripting experience on Red Hat Linux
environment and ability to identify opportunities for automation of Ops
services.
Ability to work in a 12X7 follow the sun model

Preferred Qualifications:
Splunk or Dynatrace certification
Design and develop components for data hygiene (Housecleaning, NAS Storage
data optimization etc).

Thanks & Regards.

Syed Faheem | Technical Recruiter

[image: http://www.mirthconsulting.net/assets/images/mirth2.png]

6500 EMERALD PARKWAY, SUITE 100, DUBLIN, OH. 43016

Direct: 312-872-9208, 312-428-5615.

fah...@mirthconsulting.net|
<fah...@mirthconsulting.net%7C%20%20www.mirthconsulting.net%7C>