*AWS architect *

*Remote*

*6+ Months*

The individual will be responsible for advancing the architectural design
of our Waters.com Infrastructure. The current architect has designed and
implemented enhancements like AWS Control Tower, AWS Systems Manager, and
Route 53 dynamic DNS to create a resilient, saleable infrastructure to
support Waters.com. I would expect this engineer to have AWS Expert
Certifications with many years of hands-on experience.

Skills Required:

•           Demonstrable experience designing and implementing scalable,
resilient, enterprise workloads into a production level AWS environment.

•           Must be able to collaborate with development teams and product
owners to coordinate cloud services and deployments through production.

•           Define architectural standards and technologies to enhance our
eCommerce platform

•           Active contributor in Cloud architecture and security
governance standards that help drive process improvements.

•           Design and implement solutions to monitor systems performance
and security posture through AWS and third-party tools

•           Must be vigilant about security and adhere to industry best
practices

--

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Shankar | Sr. Technical Recruiter *
*Email: **shankar.allamse...@3sbc.com* <shankar.allamse...@3sbc.com>

*Work: 281-823-9222 Ext 517 | Direct*: *409-404-0333*

11271 Richmond ave,Suit #107,#108,Houston,TX-77082

[image: unnamed]

3S Business Corporation

www.3sbc.com <http://www.dwlabs.com/>

An E-Verified Company