Hello,

*Greetings!*

This is *Avanish* from *NLB Services*.  We are a global recruitment company
with a specialization in hiring IT professionals.  One of our clients is
looking for an *Ab Initio (DB2, SQL, Scripting) Developers* at *Plano, TX*
*.*

*Position: Ab Initio Developers*

*Location : Plano, TX*

*Type: Contract*

*Job Description:*

•                  Good Communication Skill

•                  Analytical Skill

•                  Excellent skill in Ab-Inito ETL   CO>OP, EME, GDE

•                  Write technical and business DQ rules using Express>IT

•                  Develop data lineage using Metadata Hub, knowledge of *DQE
is Must*

*Project Profiles:*

•                  At least 2-3 Source Systems, Multiple Targets, simple
business transformations with daily, monthly and weekly data source

•                  Good debugging skill

•                  Data analysis skill

•                  Preferably have good  knowledge on Unix, Oracle

•                  Experience in Healthcare domain is an added advantage

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Avanish Pandey*