I'm currently designing a game that will be displaying several dice. I
would like to know the wisest course of action. The dice will extend
View (or SurfaceView), so that each will be able to be touched, etc.
My question is should I:

A.) Spawn one child thread to draw all of the dice (up to 6). I would
do this by writing a class that extends ViewGroup or one of the
Layouts and having it create a new thread. Or...

B.) should I spawn a new thread for each die? Each die would extend
View, or possibly SurfaceView and have its own thread to perform the
onDraw() (i.e. the LunarLander example).

Which solution would yield better performance/responsiveness? Would up
to 6 child threads be necessary, or a detriment?

I'm asking because I understand how I would implement the B.) solution
already. It closely follows the LunarLander example and I have already
implemented another section of the game in the same fashion. Other the
other hand, creating up to 6 child threads seems like it may be a bit
much on resources. However, I am unsure how I would implement a
ViewGroup that does its work in a child thread.