E/LocationManagerService(44): Exception Loading Providers
E/LocationManagerService(44): java.lang.illegalArgumentException:
Key.length>31
E/LocationManagerservice(44): at android.os.systemproperties.get
(systemproperties.java:42)
E/LocationManagerService(44): at
com.android.internal.location.networkLocationProvider.isSupported
(NetworkLocationProvider.java:111)
E/LocationManagerService(44): at
com.android.server.LocationManagerService._loadProvidersNoSync
(LocationManagerService.java:348)
E/LocationManagerservice(44): at
com.android.server.LocationManagerService.loadProvidersNoSync
(LocationManagerService.java:340)
E/LocationManagerservice(44): at
com.android.server.LocationManagerService.loadProviders
(LocationManagerService.java:333)
E/LocationManagerservice(44): at
com.android.server.LocationManagerService.<init>
(LocationManagerService.java:447)
E/LocationmanagerService(44): at com.android.server.serverThread.run
(systemserver.java.234)
E/AndroidRuntime(44): Crash logging skipped, no checkin service

Does any one know what is going on here or meet the same question?
Please tell me if i missed anything to clarify, and any help will be
appreciated.
thanks.