Hello *Associate*,

Hope you are doing well
We have below requirement open. Please send me your genuine candidate on my
email ID  *ifthek...@canopyone.com <ifthek...@canopyone.com>*

*Position: **Delivery Lead*

*Location: Detroit, MI*

*Type: Contract*

*Job Description*:
Create and maintain detailed work plan and schedule for agile and / or
waterfall projects
Responsible for managing all phases of a project
Coordinate with resource managers to assign appropriate resources with
available capacity to perform work expected for the project
Track all project financials (budget, actuals, forecast, earned value)
Track, manage and escalate all risks, actions/changes, issues and decisions
in appropriate project logs
Facilitate all project change requests and coordinate approvals
Coordinate and participate in all project related meetings
Prepare and communicate weekly detailed project status
Adhere to BCBSM project governance policies, procedures, and methodologies
on day one of engagement
Responsible for ensuring all project artifacts/deliverables/approvals are
obtained and stored in the project documentation repository within defined
project deadlines
Candidates with certification in project management, especially PMP
certification, would be preferred

*Thanks & Regards*

*Mohammed Ifthekharuddin*

 Tel: 703-831-8282 Ext 223 Cell: 323-825-5662
  Email: ifthek...@canopyone.com  Web: www.canopyone.com
<http://canopyone.com/>