Hello *Associate*,

Hope you are doing well
We have below requirement open. Please send me your genuine candidate on my
email ID  *ifthek...@canopyone.com <ifthek...@canopyone.com>*

*Position : AWS Data Engineer*
*Location : West Chester PA 19380*
*Type: Contract*

*Skill DescriptionAWS Glue , Spyspark , Python, Dynamo DB, Neptune DB*

*Description/Comment:*
• Looking for AWS Data Engineer, who can understand AWS landscape and
analyze the data issue and work with team to resolve those issues.
• Hands on experience with AWS services such as Glue, EMR, Lambda, Step
Functions, EventBridge, CloudTrail, CloudWatch, SNS, SQS, S3, VPC, EC2,
RDS, IAM Roles, Graph database experience.
• Proficient in at least one programming language (Python, Java, Scala,
Java) Experience in version control systems such as Git.
• Experience in ETL / Data application development Experience working with
Spark and real-time analytic frameworks Willingness to continuously learn &
share learnings with others
• 5+ years’ experience delivering and operating large scale, highly visible
distributed systems.
• Strong troubleshooting and performance tuning skills. Experience building
multi-tenant, virtualized infrastructure a strong plus
• Staying up-to-date on the latest process and IT advancements to automate
and modernize systems.
• Conducting meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings.
Performing requirements analysis. Documenting and communicating the results
of your efforts

*Additional Job Details:*
• AWS Glue
• Spyspark
• Python
• Dynamo DB
• Neptune DB
• AWS CLI
• Analytical Skills & Problem solving
• Communication

*Thanks & Regards*

*Mohammed Ifthekharuddin*

 Tel: 703-831-8282 Ext 223 Cell: 323-825-5662
  Email: ifthek...@canopyone.com  Web: www.canopyone.com
<http://canopyone.com/>