Hello Associates,

Please find the below Job Description and kindly share your interest along
with the updated resume and expected pay rate to rajendh...@9logic.com

*Role: Full Stack Resource (React) *

*Location: *Columbus, OH (other location options - Plano TX/ Wilmington DE/
Chicago, IL/ New York/ Jersey City, NJ)

*Job Description:*

   - Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain, and improve software
   applications
   - Minimum of 7+ years of experience.
   - Identify problem areas in code and suggest solutions on how to tackle
   - Assist in evaluating technology choices and rapidly test solutions
   - Develop scalable systems with performance and security in mind
   - Develop solutions that are maintainable, scalable and performant
   - Help identify and solve application issues experienced by customers
   - Ensure a cohesive experience across different browsers and devices
   - Adhere to accessibility best practices (We believe in an accessible
   web for everyone)
   - Collaborate closely with team members in an agile environment (we like
   Scrum, Kanban)
   - Assist in mentoring junior developers on your team

*Required Skills:*

   - Proven experience with front-end development (ES2018 JavaScript,
   React, CSS)
   - Proven experience in backend and API development (we use Node.js,
   PostgreSQL, Redis)
   - Experience with React and Redux
   - Experience with client-side testing (Automation)
   - Experience designing and documenting APIs (we use Node.js, Express,
   OpenAPI Spec)
   - Experience with FRP (functional, reactive programming)

* Desirable Skills:*

   - Experience with Selenium and Jest
   - Experience in building scalable production services and monitoring
   performance (we use Kibana, NewRelic)
   - Experience with clustering technologies (we use Kubernetes)
   - Familiarity with the Docker ecosystem

*For all submittals I need the following:*

Candidate Name:

Phone Number:

Email:

Current Location:

Rate:

US Work Status:

LinkedIn Profile:

2 Professional References (Prefers from superiors):