Hi Recruiter,
Hope you are doing well.
Looking forward to doing more business with you.

I have some experienced consultants with different technologies. Please
find the below-listed consultants and let me know if you or your colleagues
have any positions with these skill sets. I will be waiting for your
reply.   (austin.gr...@mirthconsulting.net)

Name Skill Set Experience Visa Status Current Location Relocation
John Sr IOS Developer 10 Years USC FL OPEN
Ankita IOS Developer 8  Years GC NJ Remote OR  NJ
Zafar Sr Android Developer 10 Years GC TN OPEN
John Jr Salesforce Architect 25 Years USC TC OPEN
Thomas Sr .Net Developer 25+ Years USC UT Remote / UT
Benjamin  Sr. Salesforce Admin // Developer 08 Years USC GA OPEN
Michael Sr . NET Developer 15 Years USC FL Remote OR  FL

Regards
Austin Grady
austin.gr...@mirthconsulting.net