*Share resume to vinee...@1pointsys.com <vinee...@1pointsys.com>*

10+ Years Total IT exp.

(We need a *Data Analyst /Data Scientist type of profile* with *Strong
Python, SQL and also AI and Machine learning* knowledge.)

VISA: USC, GC, GCEAD, H4EAD

*Title: Data Analyst*

*Location: Menlo Park, CA ( Remote Till Dec)*

Open Positions : 5

*Job description:*

We are looking for resources for our DE and analytics project to provide
insights to the business covering a range of topics.

*Responsibilities*

· Expertise in *SQL* and a good understanding of how *relational* *database*
*management* *systems* work

· Microsoft Excel.

· Critical Thinking.

*· Python– Statistical Programming and coding language skills using Python*

· *Data* *Visualization*.

· Presentation Skills.

· *Tableau* Experience *with large data sets* and *distributed* *computing*

*Responsibilities*

· Understand the day-to-day issues that our business faces, which can be
better understood with data

· Compile and analyze data related to business' issues

· Develop clear visualizations to convey complicated data in a
straightforward fashion

*Qualifications*

· Bachelor's or Master's degree in Statistics or Applied Mathematics or
equivalent experience

· *5+ years' Data Analysis* experience

*VINEET SHARMA
<https://em-ui.constantcontact.com/em-ui/em/page/em-ui/email>*

*Mobile: (315) 514-3320 *

*Desk:    (803) 818-3474    Ext: 112*

*vinee...@1pointsys.com <vinee...@1pointsys.com>*

*Sr Recruiter | 1Point System LLC*

*Connect on Skype: **vicky1point...@gmail.com <vicky1point...@gmail.com>*

*Connect on LinkedIn: **linkedin.com/in/vineet-sharma-11043aa4
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/vineet-sharma-11043aa4>*

*Office Fax: 803-832-7973 <803-832-7973> *

*115 Stone Village Drive • Suite C • Fort Mill, SC • 29708*

*An E-Verified company | An Equal Opportunity Employer*