Hello *Associate*,

Hope you are doing well
We have below requirement open. Please send me your genuine candidate on my
email ID  *ifthek...@canopyone.com <ifthek...@canopyone.com>*

*Position:  *
*Senior Angular/React Developer With 5 Plus Years Of Exp*
*Location :**Pleasanton - CA*
*Type: Contract*

skill set: Senior Angular/React Developer with 5 Plus years of exp

Job Description:

1. Job Title : developer 2. Job Summary :Cognizant is looking for a Senior
Angular/React Developer with 5 Plus years of experience in developing
customized product for our clients. The role is expected to drive
technology discussions and analyze the current landscape for gaps in
addressing business needs. Cognizant needs a motivated individual to
challenge the status quo and provide thought leadership/best practices to
enhance our current services and technologies. An ideal candidate is
someone who enjoys working in a fast paced collaborative environment.
Someone that values the “team” and leverages the opinions and expertise of
their teammates to deliver quality.Deep understanding of Angular JS: SPA
Basic Angular CLI commands Data Binding Angular modules components services
lazy loading lifecycle hooks etc 3. Shift :general 4. Roles &
Responsibilities :Requirement Analysis Design Development and Testing

*Thanks & Regards*

*Mohammed Ifthekharuddin*

 Tel: 703-831-8282 Ext 223 Cell: 323-825-5662
  Email: ifthek...@canopyone.com  Web: www.canopyone.com
<http://canopyone.com/>