Hello *Associate*,

Hope you are doing well
We have below requirement open. Please send me your genuine candidate on my
email ID  *ifthek...@canopyone.com <ifthek...@canopyone.com>*

*Position: Salesforce Lead*
*Location : Hartford CT*
*Type: Contract*

*Description/Comment:*
 8+ years of experience in Salesforce configuration & Customization
o 5+ years of extensive hands-on experience on Lightning Component , APEX,
triggers etc.
o Knowledge on Lightning Web Component is a plus
o 4+ years of extensive experience in Salesforce Integration. More
specifically REST
o 3+ years of exp on Salesforce Flows , process builder and workflow
o Expert on Salesforce Data model and Security Model
o Must have Salesforce Developer I certification
o 2+ years of experience in Health Cloud mandatory
o Experience in working on GIT, Visual Studio Code, AutoRABIT or Copado
experience in working on multiple parallel environments and managing code
o Should have working experience in Agile, SAFe is a plus
o Excellent communicator and strong written/verbal skills to interact with
business directly
o Ability to act as a team lead for 2-3 offshore / onshore team members and
lead requirement clarification,
o Support design discussions, work with architects on design reviews and
guide and distribute work items to the team

*Thanks & Regards*

*Mohammed Ifthekharuddin*

 Tel: 703-831-8282 Ext 223 Cell: 323-825-5662
  Email: ifthek...@canopyone.com  Web: www.canopyone.com
<http://canopyone.com/>