Hello *Associate*,

Hope you are doing well
We have below requirement open. Please send me your genuine candidate on my
email ID  *ifthek...@canopyone.com <ifthek...@canopyone.com>*

*Position: **AEM Developer with JAVA*

*Location : Austin, TX*

*Duration : Long term*

*CMS team is looking for an outstanding AEM software engineer to function
as a Sr. Developer for a CMS project using Adobe Experience Manager.
Candidate must show deep understand of core AEM technology and be able to
go deep into the technology.*

   - Atleast 5 years with AEM projects.
   - Strong Java programming foundation
   - Extensive hands on workflows, Sling servlet, REST, JSON, lucene
   indexing is must.
   - Exposure to Coral / Granite UI, Adobe UI customization is a must
   - Must have worked on AEM 6.5 or newer versions.
   - Working Experience with Sightly / Sling models .
   - Strong understand of core AEM components such as oak , sling and
   dispatcher
   - Experience with Continuous Integration and Automated test execution
   and building tools such as Jenkins, Hudson, Selenium or Maven
   - Work with project managers to ensure that all project deliverables are
   on time and high quality
   - Work collaboratively with other teams; QA, UX, DevOps etc
   - Exceptionally good at document and explaining core technical
   processes. Other CMS experiences is a nice to have
   - Prior Apple experience is a strong plus

*Thanks & Regards*

*Mohammed Ifthekharuddin*

 Tel: 703-831-8282 Ext 223 Cell: 323-825-5662
  Email: ifthek...@canopyone.com  Web: www.canopyone.com
<http://canopyone.com/>