Hello,

Hope you are doing good.

We have an immediate opening for the below position, kindly let me know
your interest with your updated resume at *bha...@votoconsulting.com*
<bha...@votoconsulting.com>.

*Visa: **No H1b  CPT**!!*

*We need a Scrum Master w/Salesforce Lightning experience*

*Not a Salesforce w some Scrum.*

*Remote (Chicago candidates pref’d)*

*6-12 months*

*Phone/Skype*

   - Salesforce scrum master.
   - Doesn’t need to be super technical
   - Salesforce lightning experience pref’d

This is the JD. I don’t have more.

Let me know if you have anyone on your team that is available.

Soft skills, soft skills, soft skills… crucial.

*Comm skills 9/10 or don’t submit please. Just wastes time. *

*For quick interview and submission, please email me ALL of the following
details:*

*First and Last name as it appears on your passport: *

*What sets you apart from your competition/anything we should know about
you for presentation: *

*Why you are looking for a change: *

*Communication skills/C-Level interaction (1-10): *

*Leadership skills/presence (1-10): *

*Hourly rate, all-inclusive (1099 or C2C only at this time): *

*US Work Status: *

*Resume in MS Word: *

*Education and certs - degree, year, university: *

*Availability to start (remote): *

*Email and phone number: *

*LinkedIn Profile: *

*Are you Zoom/video interview ready: *