Hello Associates,

I have a very Immediate need for Android Developer for my client in
Atlanta, GA  Remote (100% interview with in 24/hr)

Kindly go through the below position and do let me know your interest.

Kindly share suitable profiles at  fah...@mirthconsulting.net

*Job Title : Android DeveloperLocation : Atlanta, GA *
* RemoteDuration : 12+ Months*
*GC, Green Card , US Citizen only required…..*

*Job Description:*
5 years of experience as an Android developer.
Extensive experience with Java/Kotlin.
In-depth experience with one or more of the following: React, React Native,
TypeScript, JavaScript.
Builtnative applications for Android and released on Google PlayStore.

Thanks & Regards.

Syed Faheem | Technical Recruiter

[image: http://www.mirthconsulting.net/assets/images/mirth2.png]

6500 EMERALD PARKWAY, SUITE 100, DUBLIN, OH. 43016

Direct: 312-872-9208, 312-428-5615.

fah...@mirthconsulting.net|
<fah...@mirthconsulting.net%7C%20%20www.mirthconsulting.net%7C>