Hi,

We have Openings for - for Android Developer with Kotlin
 Location Mountain View, CA
5+ Years Experience

 Expected Onsite - 2 -3 Weeks after Selection

 Immediate opening for Android Develop at Mountain View- CA

Job Description
*        At least 4 years of in-depth, recent Android mobile app development
using the Android SDK.
*        Very strong experience in Kotlin
*        Good to have Understanding or Knowledge in RxJava, BLE, IoT, Embedded
Android.
*        Experience with remote workflows
*        Able to deliver results on time, and take responsibility for a
project's successful outcome.
*        Attention to detail, strong work ethic, and positive mental attitude.
*        Experience collaborating with senior developers, project managers, and
designers in a fast-paced environment with little supervision.
*        Professional, open-minded, and team-oriented personality.
*        Excellent written and oral communication skills.
*        Experience working with and connecting to APIs and other back end
systems.

Android Developer with Kotlin at Mountain View, CA ( Immediate Joiners Needed)

Please fill the below form and attach DL, WA copies ASAP

Details Required

Full Name as per SSN

Current Location (City, State)

Contact Number

Email ID

Work Authorization (Visa Status):

Full Education Details (Degree with Specialization, University, Year)

Previously Interviewed with the Client recently (Yes/No)

Availability for interview (Preferred timing with time Zone)

Currently on Project (Yes/No)

If Yes, Reason for Job change

Any Vacation Plan in next 3 Months

Notice Period (Availability to start once offered)

Is H1b Transfer Case (Yes/No)

Any FINAL interview Pending/Offer in hand

LinkedIn URL (If Any)

Total Years of Experience

Hourly Rate:

Kind Regards!
Vijayraj Narayanan
V2 Innovations Inc
42180 Ford Rd, Ste 302, Canton, MI 48187
Email: vi...@v2innovationsinc.com<mailto:vi...@v2innovationsinc.com>
Cell: (734) 408 4031
Fax: (734) 408 4744
www.v2innovationsinc.com<http://www.v2innovationsinc.com/>

Disclaimer: We respect your Online Privacy. This e-mail message, including any
attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain
recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of
the original message. If you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then
please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line and mention all the e-mail
addresses to be removed with any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting the
e-mails to you. We are sorry for the inconvenience