Hello *Associate*,

Hope you are doing well
We have below requirement open. Please send me your genuine candidate on my
email ID  *ifthek...@canopyone.com <ifthek...@canopyone.com>*

*Position: Qlik Developer*
*Location: Mountain View CA*
*Type: Contract*

*Additional Job Details:* Must Have Skills Qlikview Admin Qlik Sense
Qlikview Good To Have Skills 3NF data modeling PL/SQL

*Job Description :*
1He/she is involved in coding testing implementing debugging and
documenting the complex programs
2He/she is involved in creating proper technical documentation in the work
assignments 3He/she makes efforts to understand the business needs and
designs programs and systems that match the complex business requirements
and records all the specifications that are involved in the development and
coding process
4He/she ensures that all the standard requirements have been met and is
involved in performing the technical analysis
5He/she is responsible for assisting the project manager by compiling
information from the current systems analyzing the program requirements and
ensuring that it meets the specified time requirements
6He/she resolves moderate problems associated with the designed programs
and provides technical guidance on complex programming

*Thanks & Regards*

*Mohammed Ifthekharuddin*

 Tel: 703-831-8282 Ext 223 Cell: 323-825-5662
  Email: ifthek...@canopyone.com  Web: www.canopyone.com
<http://canopyone.com/>