Hi,

We have a Full Time / Contract to Hire Lead DevOps Engineer with our Direct
Client @ Arcadia, CA.

If interested, Kindly share me your resume .

*Role:*

   - Works with developers and the IT staff to oversee the code releases.
   - Help automate and streamline our operations and processes.
   - Build and maintain tools for deployment, monitoring and operations.
   - Implement automation tools and frameworks (CI/CD pipelines).
   - Optimize the company’s computing architecture.
   - Support internal and external customers on multiple platforms
   - Knowledge of best practices and IT operations in an always-up,
   always-available service

*Skills and Experience*

   - 3+ years of strong working knowledge on Linux/Unix environments
   - 3+ years of good hands-on knowledge of Configuration Management and
   Deployment tools like – Puppet, Ansible, Chef, Terraform etc.
   - 3+ years of experience in developing Continuous Integration/
   Continuous Delivery pipelines (CI/ CD)
   - 3+ years of experience in continuous monitoring tools (Nagios)
   - 3+ years of working knowledge on containerization technologies
   (Docker, Kubernetes)
   - 2+ years of knowledge of AWS and Azure cloud platform
   - 2+ yeaes of experience in ADFS and LDAP-SSO
   - Knowledge on Automation testing tools (Selenium)
   - Proficient in scripting, and Git and Git workflows
   - Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies
   - A working understanding of code and script (PHP, Python, Perl and/or
   Ruby)
   - Strong experience with Relational and NoSQL databases

*Preferred:*

   - Hands on experience with administration on Linux/Unix Environments
   - Deep understanding and hands on knowledge on Configuration Management
   and Deployment tools like Jenkins
   - Programming knowledge is must – (PHP, Python, Perl and/or Ruby)
   - Deep understanding and hands on knowledge on containerization
   technologies (Docker, Kubernetes)
   - Strong understanding of SDLC methodologies (Agile, SCRUM, RUP, other)
   - Knowledge of industry tools including Git, GitHub, Bitbucket, and JIRA.
   - AWS/Azure cloud certifications

*Good to have:*

   - Release Manager: 3+ year

*Qualification:*

   - Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems, or other
   technology-related field or equivalent number of years of experience.

Regards,
Abdullah.K
*Mobile: *657-214-8582 | *Email :* abdulla...@simplifytek.com