Greetings,

My Name is Rajesh and I am a Technical Recruiter at CNET Global Solutions,
Inc. CNET is a Global IT Services and Solutions company headquartered in
Richardson, TX. We have an excellent job opportunity with one of our client.

*Title:* *Mainframe Support *

*Location: Remote for Now*

*Duration: 6+ Months Contract*

*Please share profiles to raje...@cnet-global.com <raje...@cnet-global.com>*

This position is responsible for migrating data from existing system based
on Mainframe legacy to new Java platform.

*Must have skills :* JCL (Job Control Language), COBOL, VSAM, CICS

*Good to have skills* : REXX programming language, DB2, Endevor tool
knowledge, CA7 scheduling knowledge etc.

·         Resource should be good in analyzing the existing programs
written on Mainframes and can map it with the new fields on new java
platform.

·         Resource should be able to write a code from scratch based in
client’s requirement.

·         Interface with business and IT teams to understand business
requirements and translate business requirements into formal technical
requirements and application code.

·         Weekly on-call support on a rotation basis

*Thanks & Regards, *

*Rajesh *

*CNET Global Solutions, Inc* <http://www.cnet-global.com/>

*Phone: 972-895-5005 Email: **raje...@cnet-global.com*