Hi,

Hope you are doing well.

Kindly find below our availability list of consultants who are available to
take new projects. Please let me know if you have any positions for them on
C2C.

*Please add me **nish...@stglobaltech.com* <nish...@stglobaltech.com>* in
your distribution list.*

Consultant

Technology

Visa

Exp

Current location

Relocation

William

Data Engineer

USC

14yrs

NY

Remote

Senait

Mulesoft Developer

USC

9Yrs

Dallas, TX

Yes

Trsit

Mulesoft Developer

USC

8+yrs

Los Angeles, CA

Remote

Araya

Mulesoft Developer

USC

8+yrs

McLean, VA

Yes

Yet

Lead POWER BI Developer

USC

10+yrs

Los Angeles, CA

Yes

Shamell

Healthcare Data Analyst

USC

10+yrs

Louisiana

Yes

Hanna

Mulesoft Developer

GC EAD

8+yrs

Sunrise, FL

Yes

San

Sr. Business Analyst with Banking

USC

13+yrs

Seattle, WA

Remote

Ernest

DevOps Engineer

GC

6+yrs

Lanham, MD

Yes

Yery

System Engineer

USC

14+yrs

NYC, NY

Remote

*Thank You*

Nishant Verma

Business Development Manager

*ST Global LLC*

Call: 513-597-6172

Fax: 206-319-4579

nish...@stglobaltech.com

www.stglobaltech.com

at mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed with any e-mail
addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails to you. We are sorry for
the inconvenience.