Greetings,

My Name is Rajesh and I am a Technical Recruiter at CNET Global Solutions,
Inc. CNET is a Global IT Services and Solutions company headquartered in
Richardson, TX. We have an excellent job opportunity with one of our client.

*Please share profiles to * *raje...@cnet-global.com*
<hasan...@cnet-global.com>

*Title:* *Frontend Developer *

*Location: Irving, TX (As of now Remote)*

*Duration: **6+**Months*

*Passport number must*

*Responsibilities*

·         Developing new user-facing features using React.js using
TypeScript and JavaScript

·         Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future
use

·         Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code

·         Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array
of web-capable devices and browsers

*Skills*

·         Strong proficiency in TypeScript, JavaScript, including DOM
manipulation and the JavaScript object model
Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
Experience with popular React.js workflows Redux and Flux

·         Experience with Node.js
Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript
Experience with design patterns, data structure libraries such as Container
pattern, Redux-saga, React Hooks, and Immutable.js, etc.
Experience with JavaScript and CSS based templates and libraries such as
bootstrap, semantic-UI, etc.
Experience with reactive JavaScript libraries RxJs
Strong knowledge of CSS and HTML5
Strong knowledge of testing frameworks and libraries such as; Jest, Enzyme,
and Cypress
Knowledge of style props and utilities such as styled-components and
styled-systems for rapid UI development
Knowledge of RESTful APIs
Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus.
Knowledge of mobile development with React Native is a huge plus.
Knowledge of GraphQL and AWS AppSync is a plus
Knowledge of modern authorization/authentication mechanisms, such as JSON
Web Token, OAuth2, Okta
Familiarity with modern front-end development and build pipelines and tools
such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
Experience with cloud-native application development on AWS Cloud is a huge
plus.
Familiarity with code versioning tool: Git
A knack for benchmarking and optimization

Also, please take a few minutes to answer some of the questions below as
they will help me qualify your candidature

Full Name:

Phone:

Email:

Availability:
Current Location:
Visa Status:

Rate:

LinkedIn:

Skype:
Visa Validity:
Currently on a project:

Overall Experience in Years:
US Experience:
2 time slots for Interview:
Last five Digit SSN #:
Highest Qualification & Specialization:
Graduation Dates -Start (MM/YY) End (MM/YY):
DOB (DD/MM/YY):

Passport number:

Two References from recent Project:

Full Name:

Official Email:

Designation:

phone:

Full Name:

Official Email:

Designation:

phone:

*Thanks & Regards, *

*Rajesh Mudragada*

*CNET Global Solutions, Inc* <http://www.cnet-global.com/>

*Certified Minority Business Enterprise (MBE)*

*2600 N Central Expressway, Suite 650 *

*Richardson, Texas 75080*
*Phone: 972-895-5005 *

*Fax: 972-692-8828 Email: **raje...@cnet-global.com*