Hello,

Hope you are doing good.

We have an immediate opening for the below position, kindly let me know
your interest with your updated resume at *bhara...@accurogroup.com
<bhara...@accurogroup.com>*.

*3 Roles*

*Contract** Long term*

*1) Scala Developer *

Location – Sunnyvale, CA

*Job Description:*

·         Should have 3+ Years Scala Experience with excellent development
and programming skills.

·         Should have excellent programming skills in Java of 5+ Years

·         Good Experience with SQL Skills

·         Extensive working experience with CI/CD tools

·         Cloud experience

·         Excellent Communication skills on business interaction.

*2) Python with AWS and Infrastructure Experience *

Location – Austin, TX

                          - Python Experience of 5+ Years

                          - AWS Experience of 2-5 Years

                          - PL/SQL Experience of 2-5 Years

                          - Good Cloud Experience

                          - Candidate should have experience supporting
infrastructure, user issues, platform updates

*3) C/C++ Engineer with Python Scripting Experience*

Location – Cupertino, CA

·       Mandatory: Minimum of 3+ years of SW Development Experience in C++/C

·       Mandatory: Experience developing Python Scripts

·       Good to Have: Experience with any of the wireless technologies like
UWB/NFC/WiFi/BT

·       Good to Have: Familiarity with Modern C++ (11,14)

*Bharat Chhibber | Sr. Technical Recruiter*

*Direct: 919 626 9615 | EMAIL bhara...@accurogroup.com
<bhara...@accurogroup.com>*