Hello *Associate*,

Hope you are doing well
We have below requirement open. Please send me your genuine candidate on my
email ID  *ifthek...@canopyone.com <ifthek...@canopyone.com>*

*Position: C++ Developer*

*Location : Lake Forest - CA*

*Type: Contract*

*Experience :11*

*Required Skills Technical Skills-* C++ Domain Skills- ,Industrial
Manufacturing

*Roles & Responsibilities:*

At least 8 years relevant Software Testing industry experience? Software
Development experience using C#, Coded UI? Manual Testing and Test
automation experience.? Demonstrated experience in working with agile
development teams? Experience in creation / execution of test plans for
software products? Experience in designing tests? Load and performance
testing experience? Experience in scripting tests to make the process of
checking regressions easier: ? Excellent English language skills, in both
written and verbal forms. Ability At least 5 years relevant Software
Testing industry experience? Software Development experience using C#,
Coded UI? Manual Testing and Test automation experience.? Demonstrated
experience in working with agile development teams? Experience in creation
/ execution of test plans for software products? Experience in designing
tests? Load and performance testing experience? Experience in scripting
tests to make the process of checking regressions easier: ? Excellent
English language skills, in both written and verbal forms. Ability

*Thanks & Regards*

*Mohammed Ifthekharuddin*

 Tel: 703-831-8282 Ext 223 Cell: 323-825-5662
  Email: ifthek...@canopyone.com  Web: www.canopyone.com
<http://canopyone.com/>