Hello Associates,

I have a very Immediate need for Java Developer  for my client in Bay Area,
CA - (On Site Position).
Kindly go through the below position and do let me know your interest.
 Job Title: : Java Developer
Multiple locations : Bay Area, CA - Onsite
Duration : Long Term

Job Description :
Experience in Java/J2EE, Javascript is must.
• Open source framework experience such as Angular (1.* & 2) ,
Spring,SpringBoot, Hibernate, JQuery, MySQL and Linux is required.
• Experience in applying modern Agile Software Development practices.
• Experience in development in a CI/CD environment and familiarity with
CI/CD tools is required.
• Strong PL/SQL experience
• Good interpersonal and facilitation skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Adaptability is a must, including the ability and enthusiasm to learn new
technologies quickly.

Thanks & Regards.
Syed Faheem | Technical Recruiter

*Mirth Consulting Inc,*
6353 N  Claremont Ave Chicago, IL. 60659
Direct: 312-872-9208, 312-428-5615.
fah...@mirthconsulting.net