Hello Everybody,

I am Kowshik kumar from IFlowsoft Solutions INC, We are searching

for GCP Data Engineer Immensely, Kindly please share the profiles sooner.

We have a position for data engineer with Python/GCP (if not GCP AWS will
do,

Knowledge of GCP and Big Query is required), Airflow scheduler

Client: CBS/Viacom, Through CAPG

Duration: 12+ months

Interview: Zoom, involves little bit of basic coding and concepts in
python, API data integration,

2 rounds 1 with CapGemini, 1 round with CBS

Job Description :

• 6 + years in in Enterprise Data warehouse platforms and at least 2 years
in Cloud Platforms

• Experience in building Data integrations using Python, Python API data
extractions, Airflow, Container application , Docker, Kubernetes and
BigQuery

• Should have basic GCP basic knowledge

• Experience in implementing the Best Practices and cost effective solutions

• Experience in Performance tuning and code Optimization

Knowledge and Skills:

Must have excellent communication and presentation skills

Enterprise Data warehouse management, business intelligence, data
integration

Communicate clearly, concisely, and persuasively about the task status

Preferred Skills:

• Airflow

• Python API data extractions

• Container application