Hello,

Hope you are doing good.

We have an immediate opening for the below position, kindly let me know
your interest with your updated resume at *bhara...@accurogroup.com
<bhara...@accurogroup.com>*.

*Subject:* *Developer( Unix Developer with Java Knowledge)*

*San Antonio, TX /Remote to start*

Job Description :

·       8+ Yrs Relevant IT software experience (Technical-Developer) using
Unix, Linux, Shell Scripting, Perl Technologies.

·       Minimum 5 years of development experience using Java. Perl,
Shell-Korn, Bash, Linux, AIX.

·       Strong in OS for technical support.

·       Quick learner and self starter who requires minimal supervision to
excel in a dynamic environment.

·       Deep understanding of the software development process.

·       Strong Written and verbal communication skills

·       Troubleshoot Unix/Linux Hardware and Software issues to resolution

Expert knowledge in day to day system administration tasks such as package
management and deployment, troubleshooting system and hosted applications
related issues, system/network performance parameter tuning

*Bharat Chhibber | Sr. Technical Recruiter*

*Direct: 919 626 9615 | EMAIL bhara...@accurogroup.com
<bhara...@accurogroup.com>*