Hello,

Hope you are doing good.

We have an immediate opening for the below position, kindly let me know
your interest with your updated resume at *bhara...@accurogroup.com
<bhara...@accurogroup.com>*.

*Business Consultant with Investment Domain experience*

*Kansas City, MO / Remote*

*Contract*

JD-

We need business consultant having a minimum of 15 yrs of relevant
experience in Investment Management/Capital Markets domain.

   1. Should have a sound knowledge and a 10-15 yrs of working experience
   in Investment Management (Mutual Funds, ETFs, securities etc) domain
   2. Should have atleast 5yrs of experience in Mutualfund Performance
   Reporting
   3. Should have good stakeholder management skills working with various
   business and IT communities.
   4. Engaged with Front Office, Traders, Performance & Analytics, and
   Technology teams to determine requirements, perform gap analysis, estimate
   level of effort, create data dictionary, and design intuitive and
   transparent solutions for modern reporting and analytics.
   5. Should have experience working in Performance engine and reporting
   tools such as Eagle PACE, B-One, Charles River etc..
   6. Should have experience automating solution for consolidating data
   from multiple platforms resulting in a consolidated report for transparency
   and easy consumption.
   7. Should have experience in business transformation, system
   modernization, Automation of flows.

*Bharat Chhibber | Sr. Technical Recruiter*

*Direct: 919 626 9615 | EMAIL bhara...@accurogroup.com
<bhara...@accurogroup.com>*