Greetings,

My Name is Rajesh and I am a Technical Recruiter at CNET Global Solutions,
Inc. CNET is a Global IT Services and Solutions company headquartered in
Richardson, TX. We have an excellent job opportunity with one of our client.

Please share profiles to *raje...@cnet-global.com*
<hasan...@cnet-global.com>

*Title: Business Analyst with Telecom *

*Location: Remote*

*Duration: 6+ Months Contract*

·         Minimum of 10 years of experience

·         Role is within Business group and not within IT

·         Need somebody who is business savvy and at the same time
understands IT to work with IT to get requirements implemented

·         Telecom knowledge is preferred

·         Role is within Finance domain in a telecom company and within
Finance, the candidate must have knowledge of few of the following areas:

o    Credit

o    Collections

o    Payments

o    Fraud

o    Tax

o    Accounting

·         Role would be responsible for working with business SMEs in
finance to elicit and author requirements

Also, please take a few minutes to answer some of the questions below as
they will help me qualify your candidature

Full Legal Name:

Email:

Phone:

Rate:

Availability:

Visa Status:

Relocation:

Current Location:

Skype ID:

LinkedIn:

Last 5 digits of SSN:

Passport No:

H1B Expiry Date:

DOB:

Bachelor’s Degree (B. Tech):

University:

Year of Passing:

Masters Degree:

University:

Year of Passing:

Interview Process:

In Which month and year you came to USA on which visa:

Employer Details:

Two References from recent Project:

Full Name:

Official Email:

Designation:

phone:

Full Name:

Official Email:

Designation:

phone:

*Thanks & Regards, *

*Rajesh Mudragada*

*CNET Global Solutions, Inc* <http://www.cnet-global.com/>

*Certified Minority Business Enterprise (MBE)*

*2600 N Central Expressway, Suite 650 *

*Richardson, Texas 75080*
*Phone: 972-895-5005 *

*Fax: 972-692-8828 Email: **raje...@cnet-global.com*