Hello,

Hope you are doing good.

We have an immediate opening for the below position, kindly let me know
your interest with your updated resume at *bhara...@accurogroup.com
<bhara...@accurogroup.com>*.

St. Louis ,Missouri  / Remote

Production Support Engineer

4 to 7 years

Application production support  with experience in Java / Splunk , Oracle
production support. Candidate should have excellent Linux skills and should
have either managed Java + Oracle applications or managed Splunk (including
creating dashboards) setup in production.
*Experience in supporting applications in PCF*

St. Louis ,Missouri

Production Support Engineer / Nifi / Kafka

4 to 7 years

In last 5 years, hands on Production support roles/activities for at least
30 months
Working knowledge on Apache NiFI/Kafka
Hands on experience with Hadoop platform
Willingness to learn new things, quick learner and interested to take care
of production support activities
Skills on data analytics preferred.

*Bharat Chhibber | Sr. Technical Recruiter*

*Direct: 919 626 9615 | EMAIL bhara...@accurogroup.com
<bhara...@accurogroup.com>*