Hello,

Hope you are doing good.

We have an immediate opening for the below position, kindly let me know
your interest with your updated resume at *bhara...@accurogroup.com
<bhara...@accurogroup.com>*.

*Please find below JD and share quality resume on priority.*

*Azure Data Integration Architect - Providence, RI*

*JD-*

*Generic Managerial Skills*

   - Excellent verbal communication skills.
   - Knowledge of DevOps/Git for agile planning and code repository
   - High capacity for learning new technologies

*Bharat Chhibber | Sr. Technical Recruiter*

*Direct: 919 626 9615 | EMAIL bhara...@accurogroup.com
<bhara...@accurogroup.com>*